Knowing your strengths is helpful, but knowing your weaknesses is like mining for gold because if you can measure them, you can improve them. Dual-sided 2INpower measures power individually in each leg to provide precise data about balance and power output in order to demonstrate where improvements can be made to pedaling performance. As the name suggests, 2INpower evolved from ROTOR´s INpower, the power meter integrated inside the crank axle that measures power in the left leg. Two additional sets of strain gauges haven been placed in the right crank arm, which will measure power exclusively in the right leg. INpower´s four strain gauges are located in the crank axle and measure the left leg´s power output. New to 2INpower are Bluetooth Smart funcionality and a built-in rechargeable battery, which are features in addition to those of INpower. Note: chainrings are sold separately.
NEW APP ROTOR POWER:
Now you can see 2INpower’s big data in your mobile device and analyze your performance, pedal stroke and post-process your ride.
Just connect your ROTOR 2INpower power meter and your heart rate monitor to your mobile devices via Bluetooth.
Track your ride with our three main App functions - RIDE, BASIC TRAINING MODE and TORQUE 360 mode.
- - Spider: 110 BCD
- - Sizes: 165/170/172.5/175mm
- - Battery specifications: Rechargeable Li-ion+USB cable
- - Estimated battery life: 300 hours riding time
- - Strain gauges: 4 gauges in the axle; 4 in the righ crank arm
- - Wireless technology: ANT+™, Bluetooth Smart
- - Weight: 645g (172.5mm)
- - Data transmitted: power, balance, cadence, TORQUE 360, OCA, torque effectiveness (L/R) pedal smoothness
- - Head unit: ANT+™, Bluetooth Smart compatible head units http://www.thisisant.com/directory
- - Analysis Software: Trainingpeaks.com/ROTOR
- - Crank Software: ROTOR 2INpower User Software
- - Q-Factor: 148 mm
- - Chainline: 43.5 mm
- - Material: 100% CNC-machined, 7055 aluminum alloy
- - Compatibility: bottom brackets BSA, ITA, BB86, BB30, BB30A, PF30, BBRight, BB386 Evo, oval and round chainrings, 110 BCD, 9,10 and 11-speed