SRAM RED 22 Hydro Shifters
SRAM, long a leader in hydraulic braking technology with our Avid brand, has reset the vision for road bike braking for the coming decade. Not unlike every other high speed conveyance, SRAM brings hydraulic technology to road cycling for multiple applications. Disc or rim brake, SRAM will stop what you’ve propelled, faster and with better modulation. Go ahead and go in deep.
- All new master cylinder specifically designed for road applications.
- New RED 22 shifter design and ergonomics including reach adjust.
- Standard & Moto options are available.
- Lower hand forces required.
- Open system hydraulic
- Fully sealed system.
- Easy bleed access.
SRAM RED 22 Rear Derailleur
Now refined for twenty-two speeds , the new SRAM RED 22 Rear Derailleur has been designed to deliver the performance advantage you have come to expect from SRAM. The derailleur is designed with our Exact Actuation™ technology for precise, efficient shifting. We have paid special attention to the finer details, like adding a hollow titanium anchor bolt and even refining tooth geometry of the
jockey wheel. The result is that the chain runs through the new SRAM RED 22 Rear Derailleur smoother and quieter than ever before.
- Exact Actuation™ shifting provides fast, and accurate True 22 shifts.
- More clearance with 28t cassettes thanks to a longer B-knuckle.
- New silent shifting with optimized Aeroglide Pulleys™, ceramic bearings.
- New spring-fixed barrel adjuster.
- New chain pulley cage adds precise chain management.
- Titanium pinch bolt keeps a low profile while minimizing weight.
- WiFLi option
SRAM RED 22 Front Derailleur
The SRAM RED 22 Front Derailleur changes everything, including offering every gear combination with no chain rub or rasp. Instead of simply moving back and forth, the derailleur cage actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. We call it Yaw™ Technology, and it eliminates the need for shifter trim. As a result, shifts feel more direct, more precise, and combined with the new SRAM RED crankset and chainrings, delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting.
- Yaw™ cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim.
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference.
- Optimized for shifting with X G lide R™ C hainrings.
- Best combination of aluminum and steel for the strongest and most durable cage we have ever made.
- Precision alignment markings.
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame without adding any extra clunk, and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself.
- Two grams lighter than 10 speed version (69g)
SRAM RED 22 Crankset
Innovation often comes from places you would least expect. In order to make a lighter crankset, we made it bigger. To add stiffness, we used less material. The new SRAM RED 22 Exogram™ Crankset is completely hollow all the way to the spider. Its hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fiber to further improve stiffness and shed weight. The stunning X G lide R™ chainrings are optimized for use with the Yaw™ Technology in the front derailleur, delivering seamless, flawless performance.
- Exogram™ technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight while maximizing stiffness. O ur stiffest crank ever.
- Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance.
- Stiffer X G lide R™ chainrings feature thicker construction, advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw™
- Front Derailleur.
- GXP, PressFit, BB30, PressFit 30 availability.
Erlebe unsere neue Schmutzversiegelungstechnologie! Diese Technologie bietet drastisch verbesserten Schutz vor den Elementen und reduziert außerdem das Schleppmoment an der Dichtung. Durch die neue geschmiedete Schale sieht das Lager nun besonders attraktiv aus: die neue Referenz für Innenlager mit außen liegenden Lagern!
- Verbesserter Werkzeugeinsatz
- Gedichtete Industrielager
SRAM X-Glide 1190 Cassette
- Hollow steel dome makes for the stiffest gear cluster ever at the lightest weight.
- Heat-treated, high-grade tool steel provide superlative durability and a beautiful finish.
- StealthRing™ elastomers and advanced tooth profiles eliminate vibration and noise for a smooth, silent ride.
- Aluminum cog: lighter, stiffer, stronger due to the design, material and production process.
- Gear ratio:
- 11-25: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,25
- 11-26: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,26
- 11-28: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,22,25,28
SRAM RED 22 Chain
The new SRAM RED 22 chain features more heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quieter running. Other advancements include a new inner plate finish plus chrome hardened pin construction, both for longer chain life. The HollowPin™ construction of SRAM’s 11 speed chain provides smooth, precise shifting and weight savings without sacrificing strength.
- HollowPin™ technology equals strength, incredible shifting efficiency, and light weight.
- 242 grams, 114 links (PC 1090R weigh 250g).
- PowerLock™ silver connector, easiest install in the world.
- PowerLube™: high performance grease.
SRAM RED Disc Hydraulic Bremsen
- Optimized power & modulation for road & cross.
- 19mm front/18mm rear pistons.
- Lower hand forces required.
- Road specific caliper and piston ratio.
- Fully sealed system.
- Quick-disconnect Banjo Option (OEM option).
- Rotors & caliper mounting spacers/brackets are sold separately.
- 160mm for pavement, 140mm option for off-road.
- 449 grams per wheel (Lever, Caliper, Hose and 160mm HSX rotor)
Set beinhaltet: SRAM RED 22 Hydro-Shiftersl, SRAM RED 22 Schaltwerk, SRAM RED 22 Kurbel, PG X-Glide 1190-Kassette, SRAM RED-Innenlager, SRAM RED 22 Chain, SRAM RED Hydraulic Disc Bremsen, SRAM RED 22 Umwerfer