The definitive leap of quality for your E-MTB.
This is E-Fire 3: a set of wheels for those attentive to the technological aspect of their bike, able to perceive the improvements ensured by a higher quality material.
Whether you have years of Enduro experience on leg-powered bikes, see the E-MTB as a way of enjoying your great passion, or have taken your new E-MTB out dozens of times over the years and eagerly look forward to the next ride, you just know that a better bike can improve your cycling experience. And a lighter wheel can increase the life span of a battery.
A welded rim with differentiated asymmetric profile featuring an internal reinforcing laminate (In-frame) for maximum resistance, or variable profile spokes (no fewer than 3 different thicknesses), are just some unmistakable examples: E-Fire 3 is a concentrate of technologies and refined construction details, some more obvious than others, but all of them make the difference when pedaling.
When it’s more a question of gravity and daring, you need fast, solid wheels that always guarantee adequate support on more difficult stretches.
Wheels for E-MTB E-Fire 3 are definitely faster, more solid and, above all, more fun. All you need to do is raise your expectations.
To create the performance and reliability standard for E-MTB wheels the Fulcrum engineers have incorporated tons of new technology and construction methods.
- Rim Material: Aluminium, welded joint
- Rim Profile: Front: 23mm; Rear: 18mm
- Tyre Size: 27.5"
- Tyre Width: 2.0 - 2.8mm
- Tyre Type: Two-Way Fit Ready (for clincher and tubeless ready)
- External Rim Width: 40mm
- Internal Rim Width: 35mm
- Disc Standard: 6-bolt
- Axle Compatibility: Front: 15x110mm Boost; Rear: 12x148mm Boost
- Spoke Count: 28 per wheel
- Spoke Material: Inox Bluing
- Spoke Type: Rounded, straightpull, reinforced head with aluminium self-lock nipples
- Hub Material: Aluminium (including flanges)
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge, adjustable
- Weight: 2150g (combined)