SRAM X01 Eagle 1x12 group
X01 Eagle™ Rear Derailleur
This new derailleur not only answers the Eagle™ drivetrain’s need for greater capacity, but it’s also the next evolution of our proven, 1x-specific X-HORIZON™ design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC™ lower pulley allows 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity in this relatively compact design, and also adds to Eagle’s overall smooth-pedaling feel. Our new, Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel. CAGE LOCK™ has been moved back and out of the way, protecting it from trail debris. And a redesigned, robust mounting system further improves the Eagle™ derailleur’s performance and overall durability.
- Completely redesigned rear derailleur incorporating our proven X-HORIZON™ design and new Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology
- Re-engineered mounting system and repositioned CAGE LOCK™ add robustness
- Eagle™ pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter
- Aluminum cage and lightweight hardware make it light and tough
X01 Eagle™ Grip Shift
Three decades ago, SRAM was founded on a product called Grip Shift, and an idea that shifting a bike should be easier, better and more intuitive. It’s more advanced than the original, but the all-new X01 Eagle™ Grip Shift follows in the same tradition of making shifting easier, better and more intuitive. The new X01 Eagle™ Grip Shift system includes new, robust internals that make it more durable and its shifting performance more precise. But just like the original, it is total control in the palm of your hand.
- New Grip Shift mechanism takes SRAM’s original invention to an increased level of precision, durability.
- Better feel and added toughness
Specifications for X01 Eagle™ Crankset 32th
We know you have a lot of choices when choosing a crankset, and that choice says a lot about your personal style. We designed the new X01 Eagle™ crankset for riders who feel most stylish when they stand on top of the podium. This is a completely reengineered design, employing our proprietary CARBON TUNED™ lay-up technology. Built tough, to handle aggressive lines through rock gardens and big hits wherever you find them, the new X01 Eagle™ is the strongest, stiffest, lightest crankset available. Combined with the new Eagle™ direct mount chainrings, and as an integral part of the Eagle™ drivetrain, this is a crankset that gives your ride a winning style—assuming you’re into that sort of thing.
- The strongest, stiffest, lightest crankset available
- All-new SRAM CARBON TUNED™ crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- All-new chainring technology is designed specifically for Eagle™ chains and drivetrains
- The X-SYNC™ 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
XG-1295 Eagle™ Cassette
Take a quick look at the new X-DOME™ Eagle™ cassette. The last dangling shred of an argument in favor of a mountain bike front derailleur is now officially dead. Designed for use with our proven, reliable XD™ driver body, this 12-speed, 10- to 50-tooth cassette offers an optimal 500-percent gear range at a considerably lighter weight than 2x systems. It carries with it the X-DOME™ architecture, which, independent tests have concluded, yields the strongest cassettes on the market. New shifting characteristics improve both, inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention.
- SRAM’s cassette manufacturing technology provides the greatest durability and lightest weight
- All-new shifting features create a smoother, quieter system with enhanced inboard and outboard shift performance
- XD™ driver body compatible
- 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 28, 32, 36, 42, 50
X01 Eagle™ Chain
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design that makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle™ drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle™ chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME™ technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life.
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology
- The Eagle™ chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology
- All-new Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOW LINK™ technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- The Eagle™ chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings