Bora One 50 Disc Brake
The Bora™ One 50 disc brake is the perfect answer for cyclists wanting to leave their mark on routes with high-speed stretches.
Its 24.2 mm width maintains high weight and steering standards, offering excellent aerodynamics for users who team it with a 25 mm tubular and extremely high levels of comfort and safety when braking for those who prefer to use 28 mm tubulars.
The result is a pair of carbon racing bike wheels that delivers incredible performance in terms of aerodynamics, stiffness, steering and reactivity, while maintaining the famous smoothness of the Bora™.
The Bora™ One 50 disc brake was the first wheel tested by the pro riders on the Campagnolo teams together with the groupsets and it favorably impressed its testers Erviti, Greipel and Berlato.
Designed for high speeds
- The 50 mm carbon rim guarantees excellent aerodynamics
- Its very low weight makes the Bora One 50 Disc Brake a valid solution even for uphill routes
Powerful, safe braking
- The wheel has been totally redesigned to optimize distribution of forces on one wheel for disc brake racing bikes
- The flange is designed to perfectly integrate with the AFS disc
Suitable for any need
- The clincher version guarantees maximum reliability and easy maintenance
- The tubular version ensures race-style performance and the best saddle experience ever
- Number of spokes: 24 front and 24 (G3) rear
- RDB – Rim Dynamic Balance
- Bladed aerodynamic spokes
- Stainless steel spokes
- Aluminum nipples
- Campagnolo FH Body 9/10/11
- FH Body HG 9/10/11
- AFS - front HH12 / rear HH12-142
- Aluminium hub
- USB bearings
- Hub edge: 100mm (front), 130mm (rear)
- Hub material: Aluminium
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 50 mm
- Rim section (height/width): 24,2 mm
- Rim material: Carbon
- Graphic colours: Bright Label and Dark Label
- Tubular or Clincher wheel
Weight : 1507 g