The SPEEDFRAME MIPS bicycle helmet from FOX is equipped with both the tried and tested MIPS impact protection and EPS foam to provide improved impact protection in the event of an accident.
In addition, the moisture-wicking and removable lining makes it comfortable to wear. The visor of the MTB helmet can be adjusted in three positions and the 360-degree size adjustment system also ensures an optimal fit.
• MTB helmet with MIPS impact protection
• optimal ventilation with ducted, injection molded EPS for efficient cooling
• removable, washable and moisture-wicking inner lining
• Glasses compatible, adjustable visor with three positions
• 360 degree size adjustment system for a perfect fit
• adjustable belt system
Weight: approx. 350 g (size M)
This foam is used in helmets in order not only to enable great shock absorption, but also to ensure low weight.
A layer between the helmet and the head imitates the protective fluids of the brain by rotating against the direction of external forces. This reduces the forces acting on it.