- Weight*: front 610g / rear 818g
- Spoke material: aluminium
- Number of spokes: front 16 / rear 21
- Type of spokes: aero
- Hub material: Carbon / Aluminum
- Compatibility: Campa 9/10/11, HG 8/9/10/11
- Tires: Continental GP 4000 S II 23mm
- Scope of supply: quick releases, front and rear wheel incl. tires
Notice: *average weight (tolerance +/- 5%): does not include the quick-release and it refers to the lightest configuration
PLASMA ELECTROLYTIC OXIDATION TREATMENT
A completely new technology combines a very engaging total black look with high range specs, including a special braking surface that creates new standards for braking on aluminum wheels. The Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation process gives the braking surface very special characteristics regarding hardness and wear resistance. This is possible thanks to a very fine and compact matrix of alpha and microcrystalline gamma alumina and amorphous alumina embedded on the surface. Thanks to the high hardness of the layer, this new wheel presents excellent wear resistance.
THE NEW BRAKING SURFACE
Fulcrum R&D department has developed a new design for Racing Zero Nite’s braking surface. The design created by turning allows superior braking efficiency. Specified brake pads rims should be used with this new model.