Excellent rider efficiency which is more than 7% ¹ better on average compared to MICHELIN Pro4 Service Course
Grip, handling and endurance at the highest level
- A low level of rolling resistance thanks a 30% lighter casing (150 tpi instead of 110 tpi). This makes it possible to strongly limit the deformations of the casing during rolling and thus limit the loss of energy.
- A weight Saving of 10% (180g) compared to MICHELIN PRO4 Service Course (200g).
- High Density Puncture Protection ply
- New casing ply - 3X150 TPI
- Tread area is a “Bi compoud" rubber
Lateral tread width optimised for improved grip when cornering.