SRAM Force 22 DoubleTap® Shifters
The new SRAM Force 22 ErgoDynamic™ Shifters were modeled after the best in class comfort of SRAM RED, and represent our most advanced thinking yet on perfecting the interface between rider and bike. Everything received the same detail, including the transition between handlebar and hoods, the grip texture, finger wrap, and the separate interfaces with both the shifter and brake lever. The understated black finish makes it look fast and a perfect match for any machine.
- Incredibly light weight at the bars, improving handling and control, at 307 grams.
- ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control, and a better transition to the bar.
- Individual Reach Adjust™ of brake and shift lever, now easier to access and uses a standard hex key, puts the controls exactly where you want them.
- Larger ErgoBlade lever improves shifting from the drops.
- DoubleTap® technology delivers both shifts from the single lever.
- ZeroLoss™ shifting, shifts engage immediately.
- New clamp allows better fit and adjustment for modern carbon and ergo bars.
SRAM Force 22 Rear Derailleur
Adopting all the technologies that provide the fastest, quietest shifting available, the new SRAM Force 22 Rear Derailleur has been designed with our Exact Actuation™ technology for precise, efficient shifting throughout the extended gear range. We have given and even refining tooth geometry of the jockey wheel. The result is that the chain that runs smoother and quieter than ever before. With all the additional technologies we’ve managed to keep the weight the same, at well under 200 grams.
- Exact Actuation™ shifting provides fast, accurate shifts.
- More clearance with 28t cassettes thanks to a longer B-knuckle.
- New silent shifting with optimized Aeroglide Pulleys™.
- New spring-fixed barrel adjuster.
- New chain pulley cage adds precise chain management.
- WiFLi option
SRAM Force 22 Front Derailleur
It’s the front derailleur that changed everything, now with SRAM Force 22, giving riders the freedom to shift with incredible speed into either chainring, with no trim and no chain rasp. The Yaw™ rotating front derailleur cage was just one more elegant solution to a problem that plagued drivetrains for decades. Instead of multiple shifts using trim, with confusing microshifts, the SRAM Force 22 Yaw™ Front Derailleur actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. As a result, shifts feel more direct, more precise, system that works as one with the chain, cransket and chainrings.
- Yaw™ cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim.
- TRUE 22 – twenty-two usable gears in all gear combinations with no rasp or rub.
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference.
- Durable, light, fast, precise and optimized to work with X Glide R™ chainrings.
- Precision alignment markings.
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame, installs and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself.
SRAM Force 22 Crankset
The new Force 22 crankset delivers an upgrade in performance by utilizin gunidirectional carbon in the crank arm matched to a forged alloy spider.And, like RED, the hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fiber to further improve stiffness and shed weight. The stunning X Glide R™ chainrings are optimized for use with the YAW™ Technology in the front derailleur, delivering seamless, flawless performance. It comes in fullsize and compact ratios and in multiple crank arm lengths.
- Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance.
- Stiffer X G lide R™ chainrings feature thicker construction, advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw™ Front Derailleur.
- New 165mm arm length option.
SRAM Force BB
Welcome our new Gutter Seal Technology! Gutter drastically improves sealing against the elements while reducing seal drag. We’ve designed a fresh new cup forging for a new high-end look.
- A new standard in external bearing performance!
- Gutter Seal Technology Improved tool engagement
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- English or Italian threads
SRAM PowerGlide 1170 Cassette
- Cassette design for high shifting performance with a quieter chain/cassette combination.
- Semi-spidered design: light, strong, efficient.
- 16T cog (except for WiFLi: 14T)
- 231g (11-25)
- Gear ratio:
- 11-25: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,25
- 11-26: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,26
- 11-28: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,22,25,28
- WiFLi 11-32 cassette option
- 11-32: 11,12,13,14,15,17,19,22,25,28,32
SRAM PC-1170 Chain
The newest narrower SRAM PC-1170 chain features more heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quieter running. The chrome hardened pin construction provides longer chain life.
- HollowPin™ construction: strong, precise and light weight
- PowerLock™ (silver) connecting link
- Narrower profile for 11-speed performance
- 256g (114 links)
SRAM Force Brakes
The new SRAM Force Brakeset was designed with light weight, performance, and streamlined aesthetics as our guiding principles. Featuring Dual Pivot performance and a proprietary pad compound, the SRAM Force Brakeset delivers high power with low weight. Intelligent engineering combines cold-forged arms, stainless steel main pivot bolts, and a powerful return spring for positive engagement and release.
- Dual Pivot design increases braking power and enhances progressive feel.
Set includes: SRAM Force 22 DoubleTap®-Shifter, SRAM Force 22 Rear Derailleur, SRAM Force 22 Crankset, PG 1170-Cassette, SRAM Force-BB, SRAM PC-1170 Chain, SRAM Force Brakes, SRAM Force 22 Front Derailleur