SRAM RED 22 DoubleTap® Shifters
The SRAM RED 22 ErgoDynamic™ Shifters continue our philosophy of perfecting the interface between rider and bike. We have scrutinized everything, including the transition between handlebar and hoods, the grip texture, finger wrap, and the separate interfaces with both the shifter and brake lever. The result is an extremely comfortable, highly individual fit that makes the shifters feel like a natural extension of the rider.
- ErgoFit textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control, and a better transition to the bar.
- Individual Reach Adjust™ of brake and shift lever, now easier to access and uses a standard hex key, puts the controls exactly where you want them.
- Larger carbon ErgoBlade lever improves shifting from the drops.
- DoubleTap® technology delivers both shifts from the single lever.
- ZeroLoss™ shifting, shifts engage immediately.
- New clamp allows better fit and adjustment for modern carbon and ergo bars.
SRAM RED 22 Rear Derailleur
Now refined for twenty-two speeds , the new SRAM RED 22 Rear Derailleur has been designed to deliver the performance advantage you have come to expect from SRAM. The derailleur is designed with our Exact Actuation™ technology for precise, efficient shifting. We have paid special attention to the finer details, like adding a hollow titanium anchor bolt and even refining tooth geometry of the
jockey wheel. The result is that the chain runs through the new SRAM RED 22 Rear Derailleur smoother and quieter than ever before.
- Exact Actuation™ shifting provides fast, and accurate True 22 shifts.
- More clearance with 28t cassettes thanks to a longer B-knuckle.
- New silent shifting with optimized Aeroglide Pulleys™, ceramic bearings.
- New spring-fixed barrel adjuster.
- New chain pulley cage adds precise chain management.
- Titanium pinch bolt keeps a low profile while minimizing weight.
- WiFLi option
SRAM RED 22 Front Derailleur
The SRAM RED 22 Front Derailleur changes everything, including offering every gear combination with no chain rub or rasp. Instead of simply moving back and forth, the derailleur cage actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. We call it Yaw™ Technology, and it eliminates the need for shifter trim. As a result, shifts feel more direct, more precise, and combined with the new SRAM RED crankset and chainrings, delivers an unmatched performance advantage in front shifting.
- Yaw™ cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim.
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference.
- Optimized for shifting with X G lide R™ C hainrings.
- Best combination of aluminum and steel for the strongest and most durable cage we have ever made.
- Precision alignment markings.
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame without adding any extra clunk, and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself.
- Two grams lighter than 10 speed version (69g)
SRAM RED 22 Crankset
Innovation often comes from places you would least expect. In order to make a lighter crankset, we made it bigger. To add stiffness, we used less material. The new SRAM RED 22 Exogram™ Crankset is completely hollow all the way to the spider. Its hidden bolt pattern makes better use of carbon fiber to further improve stiffness and shed weight. The stunning X G lide R™ chainrings are optimized for use with the Yaw™ Technology in the front derailleur, delivering seamless, flawless performance.
- Exogram™ technology uses a large, hollow cross section all the way to the spider, minimizing weight while maximizing stiffness. O ur stiffest crank ever.
- Hidden bolt pattern leverages the characteristics of carbon fiber while presenting a sleek appearance.
- Stiffer X G lide R™ chainrings feature thicker construction, advanced shift timing pins and ramps, which are optimized for shifting with the Yaw™
- Front Derailleur.
- GXP, PressFit, BB30, PressFit 30 availability.
SRAM RED BB
Welcome our new Gutter Seal Technology! Gutter drastically improves sealing against the elements while reducing seal drag. We’ve designed a fresh new cup forging for a new high-end look. A new standard in external bearing performance!
- Gutter Seal Technology
- Improved tool engagement
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- English or Italian threads
SRAM X-Glide 1190 Cassette
- Hollow steel dome makes for the stiffest gear cluster ever at the lightest weight.
- Heat-treated, high-grade tool steel provide superlative durability and a beautiful finish.
- StealthRing™ elastomers and advanced tooth profiles eliminate vibration and noise for a smooth, silent ride.
- Aluminum cog: lighter, stiffer, stronger due to the design, material and production process.
- Gear ratio:
- 11-25: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,25
- 11-26: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,21,23,26
- 11-28: 11,12,13,14,15,16,17,19,22,25,28
SRAM RED 22 Chain
The new SRAM RED 22 chain features more heavily chamfered outer plates for improved shifting and quieter running. Other advancements include a new inner plate finish plus chrome hardened pin construction, both for longer chain life. The HollowPin™ construction of SRAM’s 11 speed chain provides smooth, precise shifting and weight savings without sacrificing strength.
- HollowPin™ technology equals strength, incredible shifting efficiency, and light weight.
- 242 grams, 114 links (PC 1090R weigh 250g).
- PowerLock™ silver connector, easiest install in the world.
- PowerLube™: high performance grease.
SRAM RED Brakes
Your brakes shouldn‘t slow you down until you squeeze the levers. That‘s why the SRAM RED Brakeset has been created with a host of wind-cheating features to make the brake body more aerodynamic, helping you keep your speed until the moment you‘re ready.
The new patented AeroLink arm reduces frontal area while improving braking performance and modulation. The brake body has been sculpted to provide a sleek aerodynamic profile to the wind. Even the smallest details, like the barrel adjuster, point away from the wind. And to finish off the package, SwissStop Flash Pro pads come standard with the brake. It‘s a better brake in every way.
- AeroLink arm amplifies braking power while reducing frontal area
- Aero design extends to the shape of the indexed four-position quick release, the bladed barrel adjuster, low-profile pinch bolts, and recessed spring tension adjusters
- Wider clearance for modern wheelsets
- Lighter, aero pad retainers carry SwissStop Flash Pro pads standard
Set includes: SRAM RED 22 DoubleTap®-Shifters, SRAM RED 22 Rear Derailleur, SRAM RED 22 Crankset, PG X-Glide 1190-Cassette, SRAM RED-BB, SRAM RED 22 Chain, SRAM RED Brakes, SRAM RED 22 Front Derailleur