SRAM X01 Eagle 1x12 group
X01 Eagle™ Rear Derailleur
This new derailleur not only answers the Eagle™ drivetrain’s need for greater capacity, but it’s also the next evolution of our proven, 1x-specific X-HORIZON™ design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC™ lower pulley allows 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity in this relatively compact design, and also adds to Eagle’s overall smooth-pedaling feel. Our new, Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel. CAGE LOCK™ has been moved back and out of the way, protecting it from trail debris. And a redesigned, robust mounting system further improves the Eagle™ derailleur’s performance and overall durability.
- Completely redesigned rear derailleur incorporating our proven X-HORIZON™ design and new Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology
- Re-engineered mounting system and repositioned CAGE LOCK™ add robustness
- Eagle™ pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter
- Aluminum cage and lightweight hardware make it light and tough
X01 Eagle™ Trigger Shifter
Tucked neatly beneath your handlebars, the X01 Eagle™ X-ACTUATION™ trigger shifter is the nerve center of the Eagle™ drivetrain. Its internal works have been updated to include a 12th gear, and improved to enhance trigger feel, precision and durability. Whether you’re 4 stages into the race or days away from civilization, the X01 Eagle™ trigger shifter is your faithful 1x touch point.
- New mechanism creates a smoother and more precise shifting system with exceptional reliability
- Forged aluminum trigger designed to take a beating
- Customizable setup via the adjustable pull-lever and MatchMaker™ X
Specifications for X01 Eagle™ Crankset 32th
We know you have a lot of choices when choosing a crankset, and that choice says a lot about your personal style. We designed the new X01 Eagle™ crankset for riders who feel most stylish when they stand on top of the podium. This is a completely reengineered design, employing our proprietary CARBON TUNED™ lay-up technology. Built tough, to handle aggressive lines through rock gardens and big hits wherever you find them, the new X01 Eagle™ is the strongest, stiffest, lightest crankset available. Combined with the new Eagle™ direct mount chainrings, and as an integral part of the Eagle™ drivetrain, this is a crankset that gives your ride a winning style—assuming you’re into that sort of thing.
- The strongest, stiffest, lightest crankset available
- All-new SRAM CARBON TUNED™ crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- All-new chainring technology is designed specifically for Eagle™ chains and drivetrains
- The X-SYNC™ 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
XG-1295 Eagle™ Cassette
Take a quick look at the new X-DOME™ Eagle™ cassette. The last dangling shred of an argument in favor of a mountain bike front derailleur is now officially dead. Designed for use with our proven, reliable XD™ driver body, this 12-speed, 10- to 50-tooth cassette offers an optimal 500-percent gear range at a considerably lighter weight than 2x systems. It carries with it the X-DOME™ architecture, which, independent tests have concluded, yields the strongest cassettes on the market. New shifting characteristics improve both, inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention.
- SRAM’s cassette manufacturing technology provides the greatest durability and lightest weight
- All-new shifting features create a smoother, quieter system with enhanced inboard and outboard shift performance
- XD™ driver body compatible
- 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 28, 32, 36, 42, 50
X01 Eagle™ Chain
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design that makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle™ drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle™ chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME™ technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life.
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology
- The Eagle™ chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology
- All-new Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOW LINK™ technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- The Eagle™ chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings