The XPRO 12 is the go-to pedal thanks to its carbon body and titanium axle. Power transfer and stability are maximized with a large, 725mm-squared surface area. The bottom fairing was created to improve aerodynamics and protect the carbon blade. TIME's patented pre-opened Iclic system allows for fast and easy cleat engagement. Tension adjustment on the carbon blade has three positions to precisely manage the pressure of the clamping mechanism. The stack height is low, which keeps the pedal light weight with good pedaling clearance. The XPRO 12 uses a titanium axle for a maximum rider weight of 90kg.
- Fast and easy cleat engagement.
- Three tensions settings of carbon blade.
- Low stack height for good clearance.
- Designed to be aero and light weight.
- Cleats included with all pedal purchases.