As SRAM’s first direct mount road brake, the S-900 does more than just complete SRAM’s road brake product line. It has a design that delivers great power and superior feel. The design reduces what engineers call “splay force,” sending energy into the brake instead of the frame and fork. This results in a more efficient transfer of energy from lever to rim, making for solid modulation and a snappy return. The brake provides clearance for up to 28c tires and is compatible with all non-hydraulic SRAM road levers, including SRAM RED® eTap®.
- Direct mount
- Compatible with non-HRD SRAM road shift-brake and brake levers
- Sold individually
- Front and rear compatible – fork and seat stay mount only
- Includes SwissStop Flash Pro pads
- Solid feel, power, and modulation with a snappy return
- Wider clearance for modern wheelsets