From an idea, directly to scalable production
Thanks to this one-of-its-kind combination of process and material, we’ve been given the chance to develop a product five times faster, creating and field-testing hundreds of iterations. Being applicable to mass production, this technology completely remaps the traditional manufacturing process, accelerating and leaping over all intermediate phases.
The saddle is very easy to clean. Even with the filthiest road muck, all you need to do is simply hose it over with water. Whatever gets in, gets out. We’ve put it through the most severe tests, simulating accelerated weathering, UV aging and wear resistance by following strict protocols
- Adaptive: Carbon® Digital Light Synthesis™ 3D printing technology, offering seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning
- Versus Evo: Engineered with a degree of flexibilty and a full channel design for pressure relief on soft tissue area
- R1: A combination of a ride compliant carbon reinforced nylon shell and a highly stiff carbon rail
- Intended use: road racing
- Concepts: this is a product of the fizik Concepts programme, a cross-disciplinary collaboration of leading industry experts and academics carrying out research and analysis on technology, design, physiology and bikefitting in search of ways to improve cycling performance.