SRAM RED eTap AXS™XPLR Rear Derailleur
If your ride doesn’t feel complete until you get a little dirt on your tires, you know the importance of capable components that can tackle anything. The RED XPLR eTap AXS rear derailleur is a dedicated 1x-specific unit designed for use with the XPLR 10-44 cassette. It makes for an uncluttered drivetrain that takes on pavement and singletrack with equal aplomb. Wireless and proven eTap shift logic, AXS connectivity and advanced chain management mean this derailleur does exactly what you want when you need it.
- Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup, and reliability
- 1x specific for use with 10-44T XPLR and 10-36T cassettes
- SRAM AXS enabled, allowing easy personalization
- Chain management keeps the drivetrain quiet and secure
- Large X-SYNC pulleys for increased durability and efficiency
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries
SRAM RED eTap AXS™ HRD Shift-Brake System
Fully wireless electronic shifting. Fully hydraulic disc braking. The SRAM RED eTap AXS™ HRD shift-brake system is the future. And the future is custom. AXS™ enabled and easily personalized for hand size and reach, this is the best shifting and braking experience — for all riders.
- AXS™ enabled for easy personalization
- Simple and intuitive eTap® shift logic
- Personalize for your hands and preferences using Contact Point Adjustment™ and separate Reach Adjust™ with HydroHC™ brake platform
- Newly textured shift paddles and hoods for a better feel
- Two ports for Blips™ on each lever
- Bleeding Edge™ technology for easy and clean brake bleeds
- Available in flat mount
Triathlon. Time Trial. Cyclocross. Some disciplines are made for 1x. And while our X-Range™ 2x set up has integrated much of the simplicity of a 1x system, there are still times when a single ring is best. The SRAM RED® 1 crankset offers the most demanding racers the right mix of features—aerodynamics, durability and simplicity.
|Crank arm length
||165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
|BB Spindle Interface
||All SRAM Road DUB BBs, GXP/PF GXP 68mm
|Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD)
||107 BCD, Direct Mount (DM)
||36T, 38T, 40T, 42T, 44T, 46T, 48T, 50T
SRAM RED® XG-1271 XPLR Cassette 10-44
Make that daily ride from your front door a little spicier with some dirt. The 440% range of the XPLR XG-1271 cassette provides smooth gear progression when you’re sweating up gravel climbs, and tight jumps on the high end for when it’s time to drill it on asphalt. Shift features on each cog are optimized for electronic shifting, so you’ll get fast, smooth and precise shifts every time.
- X-Range gearing gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- 440% range gives the coverage 1x gravel riders want
- For use with XPLR 1x rear derailleurs
- Compatible with Flattop chains
- Compatible with XDR driver body
- MINI CLUSTER technology for light weight and durability
SRAM RED® Chain
The all-new SRAM RED® chain was redeveloped from the ground up. The unique link shape allows the chain to be narrower and lighter while increasing strength and providing more space between the outer plates of the chain and the cogs on either side. Result: a quieter chain with faster, more precise shifts.
- Flattop™ technology enables a narrower chain with quieter operation and increased strength and durability
- Hard Chrome™ plated inner link plates and rollers for reduced wear and prolonged life.
- HollowPin™ construction for increased strength and efficiency
- Requires new Flattop™ Powerlock
- Groupsets include rear derailleur , controls, brake calipers, rotors ,crankset, bottom bracket, cassette, chain, battery(s), and charger