SRAM XX1 Eagle 1x12 group Grip Shift
XX1 Eagle™ Rear Derailleur
This new derailleur not only answers the Eagle™ drivetrain’s need for greater capacity, but is also the next evolution of our proven, 1x-specific X-HORIZON™ design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC™ lower pulley, allows 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity in this compact design, and also adds to Eagle’s overall smooth-pedaling feel. Our new, Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ features a smoother torque curve for a quieter, more consistent operation and feel. CAGE LOCK™ has been moved back and out of the way, protecting it from trail debris. A redesigned, robust mounting system further improves the Eagle™ derailleur’s performance and overall durability.
- Completely redesigned rear derailleur incorporating our proven X-HORIZON™ design and new Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology
- Re-engineered mounting system and repositioned CAGE LOCK™ add robustness
- Eagle™ pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter operation
- Carbon cage and lightweight hardware make it light and toug
XX1 Eagle™ Grip Shift
Three decades ago, SRAM was founded on a product called Grip Shift and an idea that shifting a bike should be easier, better and more intuitive. It’s more advanced than the original, but the all-new XX1 Eagle™ Grip Shift follows in the same tradition of making shifting easier, better and more intuitive. The new XX1 Eagle™ Grip Shift system includes new, robust internals that make it more durable and its’ shifting performance more precise. But just like the original, it is total control in the palm of your hand.
- New Grip Shift mechanism takes SRAM’s original invention to an increased level of precision and durability.
- Better feel and added toughness
- Lightweight carbon cover
Specifications for XX1 Eagle™ Crankset 32th Dub
True competitors are always looking for a performance advantage—a relentless pursuit of equipment that is lighter, stiffer and stronger. To create the best drivetrain possible, we started with a completely reengineered crankset design. Our all-new XX1 Eagle™ crankset is the lightest, stiffest and strongest on the market. A special hollow internal architecture, combined with our proprietary CARBON TUNED™ lay-up, allows us to build a lightweight and ultra-energy-efficient crankset perfectly suited for the high-wattage output and smooth style of cross country riding and racing. Teamed up with a new Eagle™ direct mount chainring, and as an integral part of the Eagle™ drivetrain, the new XX1 Eagle™ crankset puts more focused power into every ride.
- The lightest, stiffest, strongest crankset available
- All-new crank-arm design optimized for cross-country and trail applications
- All-new SRAM CARBON TUNED™ crank technology provides extreme stiffness and light weight
- All-new chainring technology is designed specifically for Eagle™ chains and drivetrains
- The X-SYNC™ 2 chainring provides significantly quieter performance, with better mud clearing and extraordinary durability
XG-1299 Eagle™ Cassette
Take a quick look at the new X-DOME™ Eagle™ cassette. The last dangling shred of an argument in favor of a mountain bike front derailleur is now officially dead. Designed for use with our proven, reliable XD™ driver body, this 12-speed, 10- to 50-tooth cassette offers an optimal 500-percent gear range at a considerably lighter weight than 2x systems. It carries with it the X-DOME™ architecture, which, independent tests have concluded, yields the strongest cassettes on the market. New shifting characteristics improve both, inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention.
- SRAM’s cassette manufacturing technology provides the greatest durability and lightest weight
- All-new shifting features create a smoother, quieter system with enhanced inboard and outboard shift performance
- XD™ driver body compatible
- 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 28, 32, 36, 42, 50
XX1 Eagle™ Chain
It might look normal from the outside, but the engineering inside this incredible new chain design that makes possible a gear range previously found only in 2-chainring drivetrains. And it’s also the biggest contributor to the Eagle™ drivetrain’s ultra-smooth, precise, durable and quiet performance. The Eagle™ chain’s links have a smooth radius, with no sharp edges or chamfers, which yield a significant reduction in noise, friction and wear on chainrings and cassette cogs. This design also allows for a flatter plate, which means more consistent chain riveting and greater overall strength. HARD CHROME™ technology extends the chain’s optimal performance life, and a Titanium Nitride coating on the Gold and Black models decreases corrosion and further reduces friction.
- Groundbreaking new chain design and technology
- The Eagle™ chain has been completely re-engineered, and is produced with new manufacturing technology
- All-new Eagle™ PowerLock® chain connector with FLOWLINK™ technology provides better chain-guiding and increased longevity
- The XX1 Eagle™ chain is the quietest, strongest and most wear-resistant chain in the world
- Unique features and design also provide significantly improved wear resistance on Eagle™ cassettes and rings