The MT1893, a special limited edition, offers full 4-piston braking power and can be adjusted individually with the HC3 brake lever. Its chrome design and 12 coloured covers make it a real eye-catcher.
Adaptable brake power
The HC3 lever blade allows for a manual adjustment of the mechnical leverage ratio and is designed to allow for an individual set up with regards to braking force required combined with a perfect pressure point.
Award-Winning braking performance
The additional braking power of 4 pistons adapted from MAGURA’s motor sport experience gives you the fine control and maximum stability you need on tough Enduro and downhill runs.
4-piston braking power
The MT1893 comes exquisitely packaged in a wooden crate, with polished 4-piston calipers and engraved with the founding year 1893 logo and serial number.
- Scope of UseGravity, Enduro, E-MTB
- Weight245 g
- MasterMaterial: Carbotecture SL, Flip-Flop-Design
- Lever Blade1-Finger HC3, Aluminum
- Brake FluidRoyal Blood (mineral oil based)
- EBT (Easy Bleed Technology)Yes
- Bite AdjustNo
- Reach AdjustYes, 3mm allen key
- Banjo FittingYes
- TubingMAGURA Disctube
- Shift MixYes (optional)
- Remote MixYes (optional)
- Recommended RotorStorm HC
- eBike SwitchNo