SRAM Force DoubleTap® controls
- Proprietary DoubleTap® technology delivers smooth up- and downshifts in one motion.
- Ergonomic design is comfortable, aerodynamic, and hides all cables, while weighing only 303g.
- Carbon Brake Lever and Magnesium Shift Lever are light, stiff, and comfortable.
SRAM Force Rear Derailleur
- Exact Actuation means precise, even gear changes throughout the shifting range.
- Carbon-fiber outer cage and magnesium inner link provide strength and light weight.
SRAM Force BB30 crankset
- The integrated carbon-spider construction is light and stiff for greater power transfer with less effort.
- PowerGlide chainrings are competition proven with long-lasting finishes.
SRAM Force BB30 Bottom Bracket
SRAM Force Front Derailleur
- SRAM Force Front Derailleur allows you to trim your shifting on the big chainring for seamless gear changes. One size fits all on the SRAM Force Front Derailleur: utilizing a standardized design that shifts perfectly with both traditional-size chainrings as well as the popular compact-size ring sets.
SRAM Force Brakeset
- Dual Pivot design increases braking power and enhances progressive feel.
SRAM PG 1070 PowerGlide
- New cassette design for high shifting performance with a quieter chain/cassette combination.
- Semi-spidered design: light, strong, efficient. Cassette
SRAM PC 1070 PowerChain
- HollowPin construction: strong and light weights.
- PowerLock connecting link.