Spartan is a versatile piece of clothing that covers a wide range of temperatures: the jersey is ideal for the transitional period, indispensable on cool days in spring or autumn. Properly combined with underwear, it can also be worn during the day on mild winter days without any problems.
The additional protection of a windproof and rainproof gilet can be felt on the chest. The front of the garment is made from a Zero Wind® membrane. This ecological treatment based on a fluorine-free formula makes the garment wind and water repellent. As a result, the torso is perfectly protected, while the sleeves and back thermoregulate the body through the osmotic passage of water vapor to the outside.
On the chest is sewn the vulcanized rubber alabarda with the halberd, the symbol of Wilier Triestina for more than 110 years.
- Long sleeve winter jersey, super light model, printed
- Brushed bi-elastic fabric, fabric brushed on the front of the chest with a water-repellent and windproof membrane on the outside
- Breathability 11,400 g / m2 / 24h
- Water resistance 8,000 mm water column
- Anatomically shaped raglan sleeves that are perpendicular to the arms for a better fit
- Long, concealed YKK® spiral zipper (5), divisible, with camlock
- High collar with sweatband inside
- 3 outer pockets with reflective inserts on the edge
- Folded hem with inner elastic (2 cm)
WATER RESISTANCE: 4/5
FIT: SLIM FIT
The girl in the picture is 173 cm tall and wears size S.
The model in the picture is 181 cm tall and wears a size M.
COMPOSITION: 87% Polyester, 13% Elastane
MIX & MATCH: Combine this garment with the Respiro long sleeve undershirt to create the perfect winter outfit. Can be combined with the sleeveless undershirt Respiro in milder temperatures.
Need an extra layer to the Spartan jersey? Check out the Shield rain and windproof jacket.