When developing Brave, we started from the need to create a technical jersey with the comfort of a t-shirt. For this we have decided on a mixed fabric made of high-quality merino wool and polyester.
The wool is combed, hypoallergenic and light. It is non-irritating, breathable and versatile. It has antibacterial and temperature-regulating properties and is also odour-inhibiting. The polyester fiber, on the other hand, ensures a very elastic fit and allows frequent washing.
The Gravel Jersey Brave is also ideal for multi-day tours in bikepacking mode.
The French V-neck offers secure protection from the air with excellent freedom of movement. The finely worked sleeves are comfortable on the skin.
The silicone grip on the inside of the waistband ensures that the jersey fits the body well and does not slip when cycling.
3 of the 6 pockets are equipped with a reflective strip for better visibility. This leaves plenty of space for the essentials that are easily accessible.
FIT: COMFORT FIT
The model in the picture is 1XX cm tall and wears a size M.
- Short sleeve jersey model Gravel
- Printed wool/polyester fabric
- Long, hidden YKK® spiral zipper, divisible (3), with camlock
- Back hem with internal elastic (2 cm)
- French "V" neckline
- 3 outer pockets on the back, edged with inner elastic (1 cm)
- 3 additional mesh pockets with reflective inserts