With a rim height of 65 mm and a weight of 1.710 gram the best proportion between rolling efficiency and side wind sensitivity was precisely worked out. The MARK2 TT is available in clincher and tubular version and is the ultimate wheel for difficult wind conditions together with top braking conditions in wet or dry conditions.
The unique XeNTiS Monocoque construction method is used and guarantees for stability paired with monocoque building. Additionally a spokes magnet for all common products is integrated. A RFID chip rounds up the technical package.
- dimension: 622 x 17C ETRTO (700C)
- tyres: clincher 18-622 to 25-622
- max. inflate:
- 10 bar (18-622)/145 psi in 18-622
- 9,5 bar (21-622)/136 psi in 21-622
- 9 bar (22-622)/130 psi in 22-622
- 9 bar (23-622)/130 psi in 23-622
- 8 bar (25-622)/116 psi in 25-622
- weight: 1.850 g
- hub: XeNTiS
- Campagnolo 9/10/11-Speed
- Shimano 9/10,11-Speed
- SRAM 10,11-Speed