It’s the front derailleur that changed everything, now with SRAM Force® 22, giving riders the freedom to shift with incredible speed into either chainring, with no trim and no chain rasp. The Yaw™ rotating front derailleur cage was just one more elegant solution to a problem that plagued drivetrains for decades. Instead of multiple shifts using trim, with confusing microshifts,
the SRAM Force® 22 Yaw™ Front Derailleur actually rotates to maintain a consistent angular relationship with the chain. As a result, shifts feel more direct, more precise, system that works as one with the chain, cransket and chainrings.
- Yaw™ cage rotates in line with chain, improving the shifting speed and precision while eliminating the need for shifter trim.
- Slim spring design eliminates frame interference.
- Durable, light, fast, precise and optimized to work with X-GlideR chainrings.
- Precision alignment markings.
- Integrated chain spotter protects your frame, installs and adjusts independently of the derailleur itself.
Specifications for SRAM Force® 22 Yaw™ Front Derailleur
||Steel outer cage, Steel inner cage, Composite tail
||79g (Braze-on), Chain spotter: 10.2g
||SRAM RED® 22 & Force 22 front shift-brake levers & X-GlideR chainrings, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1190 shifters, SRAM R2C Aero SL-1150 shifters, SRAM 900 Aero brake levers, SRAM 500 Aero shifters