Levante Carbon Disc Brake
The new Levante represents the culmination of the Campagnolo technologies that have been adapted specifically for use in Gravel biking.
Designed, developed and tested on the most challenging and demanding terrain around Cima Ekar, Levante is the first Campagnolo wheel specifically designed for gravel, incorporating all the features needed to deliver the maximum performance and elegance that are typical of Campagnolo wheels.
The 30mm profile carbon rim with 25mm internal channel and aluminium hub add up to a wheel that is light and easy to handle, stiff on the climbs and sure on the descents. The Handmade Ultra-Light Carbon (H.U.L.C.) rims are the result of extensive research by Campagnolo engineers to optimise the use of both fibre and binding resin, for the perfect combination of strength, stiffness and lightness.
This new technology sees the Levante achieve a weight of less than 1500 g and offers all the ruggedness needed to tackle mountain trails.
Thanks to 2-Way Fit technology, Campagnolo guarantees complete compatibility with both clincher and tubeless tyres. The hole-free upper bridge, achieved through the patented MoMag system, allows a weight saving, increased rigidity and now also an aid to using tubeless tyres: no tape is required for the seal.
Maintaining and cleaning the wheel on tyre changes has never been easier. The stunning Campagnolo Luxury (C-LUX) mirror finish is so smooth that no paint is needed. The lasered graphic details also ensure maximum durability of the finish even under extreme conditions.
LEVANTE DB: Developed based on real-world experience to give you an outstanding riding experience.
Available versions: lasered graphics, Campagnolo N3W™, Shimano HG, Sram XDR™ FW hub
- 24 slim steel circular-section spokes at the front, in a two-cross pattern
- 24 slim steel circular-section spokes at the back, in a two-cross pattern
Versions and weights
- Campagnolo N3W™ body
- HG11 body
- XDR body
- Only available for 2-Way Fit: 1.485 g
- Campagnolo sprocket set 11/12/13
- Shimano sprocket set / SRAM 10/11
- SRAM 12 sprocket set
- Black aluminium monolithic hub
- Hub edge: 100 mm in the front, 142 mm in the rear
- Pivot material: aluminium
- Cup-and-cone bearing system
- Profile height: 30 mm
- Rim material: carbon
- Rim cross section (H x W): 30/30.8 mm
- Internal diameter of rim: 25 mm -
- Lasered graphics
- Clincher tyres
- Tubeless tyres
The LEVANTE™ Disc Brake wheel is entirely hand-assembled by a specialised Campagnolo® technician and is 100% checked by electronic instrumentation. This procedure ensures that every single Campagnolo® wheel offers maximum performance and reliability
- 50 mm tubeless valve
- Bushing to reduce the size of the valve hole
- 2 levers in composite material for tyre removal
- User manual
- N3W™ adapter kit for 11-12s cassette compatibility (Campagnolo N3W™ body version)
- Padded wheel bags
- Accessories bag
- Gravel seal kit