Optics are in our DNA and so the DRT5 Maven can be seamlessly combined with glasses and goggles. The built-in glasses parking position and the visor that can be adjusted in 4 places offer you the best possible flexibility for storage on the go. On difficult terrain, the DRT5 Maven is ready for any challenge.
ASSFORM: The BOA 360° fit system with adjustable dial ensures an individual, secure fit.
-LIGHTWEIGHT: The DRT5 Maven Helmet weighs 60 grams less than the previous DRT5, making it lighter than ever.
-PROTECTION: The Mips® protection system is a low-friction protective layer integrated into the helmet that reduces rotational movements of the head: it protects against the dangerous forces that could otherwise act on the rider's head.
- VENTILATION: The DRT5 Maven has a total of 19 ventilation openings, including new openings on the front and top, which significantly increase air circulation and breathability.
- WEARING COMFORT: The DRT5 Maven is equipped with the innovative forehead pad with sweat catcher and the classic textile padding on the top of the helmet. The silicone gel sweat catcher catches sweat and wicks it away from your forehead to keep YOUR glasses streak-free. The textile padding with its additional contact points ensures more comfort.
- LINING: The antimicrobial Ionic+™ lining is sweat-activated for a fresh feel and good odor control.
- GOGGLES STORAGE: Front vents provide riders with a secure way to store their goggles. Unobtainium® temples keep the goggles in place, and there is a second goggle holder on the back of the helmet - a feature unique to the DRT5 Maven.
- GLASSES INTEGRATION: The four-point adjustable visor protects against sun and dirt while providing a safe place to store your glasses. Designed to complement our Airbrake MTB goggle, the DRT5 Maven delivers a seamless feel:
- DESIGN: The DRT5 Maven features an Iridium®-coated branding that mirrors the Prizm™ lens colors of Oakley eyewear. Each color of the branding corresponds to the color of the helmet, underscoring Oakley's eyewear heritage.