The Danny MacAskill Signatureline has been designed and specified together with the famous rider. This was done to ensure the brake system either meets or surpasses the requirements placed on it by a professional athlete. The 4 piston caliper is in a prominent raceline yellow and is complemented by a real highlight in the form of one new brake lever.
MAGURA has taken the HC3 technology from our motorcycle division and adapted it for bicycle application. The very first use of this new technology will be for the new MT7 Danny MacAskill. The HC3 lever blade allows for a manual adjustment of the mechnical leverage ratio and is designed to allow for an individual set up with regards to braking force required combined with a perfect pressure point. The ratio adjustment is a new development and elevates the brake system to a new level. The single finger lever offers ideal lever ergonomics.
- Carbotecture® SL brake lever housing and aluminium handlebar clamp
- Ergonomic, 1-fingerbrake lever
- Reach Adjust
- Ratio Adjust
- Forged 4-piston brake caliper with banjo
- magnetiXchange brake pistons for easy brake pad replacement
- weight only 375 g
- Compatible with STORM HC
Included in Delivery:
- 1 x Front brake Magura MT7 Danny MacAskill and 1 rear brake Magura MT 7 Danny MacAskill
- 1 x Storm HC Rotor 203
- 1 x Storm HC Rotor 180mm
- 1 x PM adapter front brake and 1 x PM rear adapter rear brake
- fitting material