Shimano Dual Control lever ST-9000
With smaller, sleeker hoods, the 11-speed compatible ST-9000 STI units deliver improved ergonomics for better rider comfort and control, with reduced lever stroke and lighter action
- SIS indexed shifting
- 11-speed design
- Smaller hoods improve ergonomics from all positions
- Release lever stroke reduced by 30% compared to ST-7900
- Polymer-coated cables for the smoothest shifting
- Shifting effort up to 47% lower than RD-7900
- 43% less effort at the end of the lever stroke than FD-7900
Shimano Rear Derailleur RD-9000
The 11-speed Dura-Ace rear derailleur has been redesigned for lighter operation with the help of new low-friction polymer-coated cables. Shifting effort is now more even across the range, with similar force required at both ends of the cassette.
- Fast and accurate shifting
- 11-speed design
- Maximum sprocket 28t
- More equal shifting effort through the range
Shimano Front derailleur FD-9000
With a revised actuation ratio in combination with the ST-9000 shifter and polymer-coated cables, the new Dura-Ace front derailleur delivers both a shorter stroke at the lever and reduced effort.
- New designed pull arm for more direct and easy shifting
- More equal shifting effort across the range
- New support bolt for more stable contact to the frame
Shimano Crankset FC-9000
With a unique four-arm spider and Hollowtech II construction putting strength just where its needed, the FC-9000 chainset sets new standards for stiffness and low weight.
- New 4-arm design for same stiffness with lighter weight
- Hollowtech II construction
- Hollowglide chainrings
- 11-speed compatible
- Same bolt circle diameter for compact and traditional double chainsets means that one crankarm fits all chainring sizes
Bottom bracket SM-BB9000
Outside positioned bearings for better weight distribution and more stability. Bottom bracket has smaller, bearings than current model for lightweight.
- New improved sealing ensures 50% less drag
- Available for conventional and Press-Fit applications
Shimano Brakes BR-9000
Long, fast descents demand confidence. Dura-Ace brakes deliver, with a new symmetrical dual pivot design and twin bearings reducing pivot friction and improving efficiency and controllability. Along with new low-friction BC-9000 cables, Dura-Ace brakes give smooth, light operation with excellent modulation. Available with conventional mount or direct mount for aero road bikes (BR-9010).
- 10% more power than BR-7900
- Smooth and light operation with increased modulation
- Also available in direct mount version (BR-9010) for aero applications
Rider-tuned means Dura-Ace works the way you want it. The new 11-speed cassettes are available in a range of sizes including a wide-range 11-28 option - one cassette to use all year round. Smooth, fast shifting guaranteed.
- Carbon mid spider carrier
- Titanium sprockets (16T and bigger)
The new symmetrical 11-speed Dura-Ace chain uses hollow pins for low weight, PTFE coating for smooth shifts and offers increased durability.
- PTFE coating
- Increased durability (vs. CN-7900)